NetappObjectProtectionUpdateRequestParams(indexing_policy=None, continue_on_error=None, encryption_enabled=None, file_lock_config=None, file_filters=None, pre_post_script=None, throttling_config=None, protocol=None, exclude_object_ids=None, snapshot_label=None, backup_existing_snapshot=None, continuous_snapshots=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘NetappObjectProtectionUpdateRequestParams’ model.
Specifies the update parameters which are specific to Netapp object protection.
- indexing_policy (IndexingPolicy): Specifies settings for indexing
files found in an Object (such as a VM) so these files can be searched and recovered. This also specifies inclusion and exclusion rules that determine the directories to index.
- continue_on_error (bool): Specifies whether or not the backup should
continue regardless of whether or not an error was encountered.
- encryption_enabled (bool): Specifies whether the encryption should be
used while backup or not.
- file_lock_config (FileLevelDataLockConfigurations): Specifies a config
to lock files in a view - to protect from malicious or an accidental attempt to delete or modify the files in this view.
- file_filters (FileFilteringPolicy): Specifies a set of filters for a
file based Protection Group. These values are strings which can represent a prefix or suffix. Example: ‘/tmp’ or ‘*.mp4’. For file based Protection Groups, all files under prefixes specified by the ‘includeFilters’ list will be protected unless they are explicitly excluded by the ‘excludeFilters’ list.
- pre_post_script (HostBasedBackupScriptParams): Specifies params of a
pre/post scripts to be executed before and after a backup run.
- throttling_config (NasSourceAndProtectionThrottlingConfiguration):
Specifies the source throttling parameters to be used during full or incremental backup of the NAS source.
- protocol (Protocol4Enum): Specifies the protocol of the NAS device
being backed up.
- exclude_object_ids (list of long|int): Specifies the objects to be
excluded in the Protection.
- snapshot_label (SnapshotLabel): Specifies the snapshot label for
incremental and full backup of Secondary Netapp volumes (Data-Protect Volumes).
- backup_existing_snapshot (bool): Specifies that snapshot label is not
set for Data-Protect Netapp Volumes backup. If field is set to true, existing oldest snapshot is used for backup and subsequent incremental will be selected in ascending order of snapshot create time on the source. If snapshot label is set, this field is set to false.
- continuous_snapshots (ContinuousSnapshotParams): Specifies the source
snapshots to be taken even if there is a pending run in a protection group.
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.