ClusterStats(cloud_usage_perf_stats=None, data_reduction_ratio=None, data_usage_stats=None, id=None, local_usage_perf_stats=None, logical_stats=None, usage_perf_stats=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘ClusterStats’ model.
Specifies statistics about this Cohesity Cluster.
- cloud_usage_perf_stats (UsageAndPerformanceStats): Provides usage and
performance statistics for the remote data stored on a Cloud Tier by the Cohesity Cluster.
- data_reduction_ratio (float): Provides the ratio of Cluster Logical
Data (totalLogicalUsageBytes) Managed to Cluster Storage Used (totalPhysicalUsageBytes)
- data_usage_stats (DataUsageStats): Specifies the data usage metric of
the data stored on the Cohesity Cluster or Storage Domains (View Boxes).
id (long|int): Specifies the id of the Cohesity Cluster. local_usage_perf_stats (UsageAndPerformanceStats): Provides usage and
performance statistics for local data stored directly on the Cohesity Cluster.
- logical_stats (LogicalStats): Specifies the total logical data size of
all the local and Cloud Tier data stored by the Cohesity Cluster before the data is reduced by change-block tracking, compression and deduplication. The size of the data if the data is fully hydrated or expanded.
- usage_perf_stats (UsageAndPerformanceStats): Provides usage and
performance statistics about the local data stored directly on the Cohesity Cluster and the remote data stored on a Cloud Tier for the Cohesity Cluster.
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.