IndexAndSnapshots(archive_task_uid=None, end_time_usecs=None, remote_protection_job_uid=None, start_time_usecs=None, view_box_id=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘IndexAndSnapshots’ model.
Specifies settings required to restore the index and Snapshots of a Protection Job.
- archive_task_uid (UniversalId): Specifies a unique id of the Archive
task that originally archived the object to the Vault.
- end_time_usecs (long|int): Specifies the end time as a Unix epoch
Timestamp (in microseconds). If set, only index and Snapshots for Protection Job Runs that started before the specified end time are restored.
- remote_protection_job_uid (UniversalId): Specifies a unique id
assigned to the original Protection Job by the original Cluster that archived data to the remote Vault.
- start_time_usecs (long|int): Specifies the start time as a Unix epoch
Timestamp (in microseconds). If set, only the index and Snapshots for Protection Job Runs that started after the specified start time are restored.
- view_box_id (long|int): Specifies the id of the local Storage Domain
(View Box) where the index and the Snapshot will be restored to.
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.