SearchEmailsRequestParams(has_attachment=None, sender_address=None, recipient_addresses=None, cc_recipient_addresses=None, bcc_recipient_addresses=None, received_start_time_secs=None, received_end_time_secs=None, email_subject=None, folder_name=None, include_only_email_folders=False, source_environment=None, o_365_params=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘Search emails request params.’ model.
Specifies the request parameters to search for emails and email folders.
has_attachment (bool): Filters the emails which have attachment. sender_address (string): Filters the emails which are received from
specified User’s email address.
- recipient_addresses (list of string): Filters the emails which are
sent to specified email addresses.
- cc_recipient_addresses (list of string): Filters the emails which are
sent to specified email addresses in CC.
- bcc_recipient_addresses (list of string): Filters the emails which are
sent to specified email addresses in BCC.
- received_start_time_secs (long|int): Specifies the start time in Unix
timestamp epoch in seconds where the received time of the email is more than specified value.
- received_end_time_secs (long|int): Specifies the end time in Unix
timestamp epoch in seconds where the received time of the email is less than specified value.
- email_subject (string): Filters the emails which have the specified
text in its subject.
- folder_name (string): Filters the emails which are categorized to
- include_only_email_folders (bool): Specifies whether to only include
email folders in the response. Default is false.
- source_environment (SourceEnvironmentEnum): Specifies the source
- o_365_params (O365SearchEmailsRequestParams): Specifies email search
request params specific to O365 environment.
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.