AppInstanceSettings(external_network_info=None, instance_size=None, protected_object_privileges=None, qos_tier=None, read_view_privileges=None, read_write_view_privileges=None, vm_num_replicas_list=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘AppInstanceSettings’ model.
AppInstanceSettings provides settings used while launching an app instance. Current settings include QoSTier to be used for the instance and views allowed to be accessed by the instance.
- external_network_info (ExternalNetworkInfo): External network
information of the app instance.
- instance_size (string): Instance size specification (e.g.
small/medium/large). Used to determine container resources.
- protected_object_privileges (ProtectedObjectPrivileges): Specifies
which protected objects are allowed to be accessed by an app instance.
- qos_tier (QosTierAppInstanceSettingsEnum): Specifies QoSTier of the
app instance. Specifies QoS Tier for an app instance. App instances are allocated resources such as memory, CPU and IO based on their QoS Tier. kLow - Low QoS Tier. kMedium - Medium QoS Tier. kHigh - High QoS Tier. kMax - Max QoS Tier.
- read_view_privileges (ViewPrivileges): Specifies views allowed to be
accessed in read only mode by the app instance.
- read_write_view_privileges (ViewPrivileges): Specifies views allowed
to be accessed in read/write mode by the app instance.
- vm_num_replicas_list(list of VmNumReplicas): List of vm-name,
replica count pairs to be used at the time of app instance launch.
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.