SnapshotVersion(attempt_number=None, delta_size_bytes=None, indexing_status=None, is_app_consistent=None, is_full_backup=None, job_run_id=None, local_mount_path=None, logical_size_bytes=None, physical_size_bytes=None, primary_physical_size_bytes=None, replica_info_list=None, started_time_usecs=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘SnapshotVersion’ model.
Specifies information about snapshots of a backup object.
- attempt_number (long|int): Specifies the number of the attempts made
by the Job Run to capture a snapshot of the object. For example, if an snapshot is successfully captured after three attempts, this field equals 3.
- delta_size_bytes (long|int): Specifies the size of the data captured
from the source object. For a full backup (where Change Block Tracking is not utilized) this field is equal to logicalSizeBytes. For an incremental backup (where Change Block Tracking is utilized), this field specifies the size of the data that has changed since the last backup.
- indexing_status (IndexingStatusEnum): Specifies the indexing status of
the snapshot. ‘kStarted’ indicates that indexing has started. ‘kDone’ indicates that indexing has been completed according to the type of object. ‘kNoIndex’ indicates that the snapshot cannot be indexed. This is the case during archival restore. ‘kIceboxRestoreStarted’ indicates that indexing is started from an archive. ‘kIceboxRestoreError’ indicates that an error occurred during restore from archiveand there is no index present. ‘kSkipped’ indicates that indexing is skipped due to indexing backlog.
- is_app_consistent (bool): Specifies if an app-consistent snapshot was
captured. For example, was the VM was quiesced before the snapshot was captured.
- is_full_backup (bool): Specifies if the snapshot is a full backup. For
example, all blocks of the VM is captured and Change Block Tracking is not utilized.
- job_run_id (long|int): Specifies the id of the Job Run that captured
- local_mount_path (string): Specifies the local path relative to the
View, without the ViewBox/View prefix.
- logical_size_bytes (long|int): Specifies the size of the snapshot if
the data is fully hydrated or expanded and not reduced by change-block tracking, compression and deduplication. For example if a VMDK of size 100GB is created with thin provisioning and the disk size to store the VMDK is 20GB. The logical size of this object is 100GB and the physical size is 20GB.
- physical_size_bytes (long|int): Specifies the amount of data actually
used on the disk to store this object after being reduced by change-block tracking, compression and deduplication.
- primary_physical_size_bytes (long|int): Specifies the total amount of
disk space used to store this object on the primary storage. For example the total amount of disk space used to store the VM files (such as the VMDK files) on the primary datastore.
- replica_info_list (list of ReplicaInfo): Specifies the list of
replication information about the current snapshot.
- started_time_usecs (long|int): Specifies the time when the Job Run
starts capturing a snapshot. Specified as a Unix epoch Timestamp (in microseconds).
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.