PhysicalSpecialParameters(application_parameters=None, enable_system_backup=None, file_paths=None, metadata_file_path=None, skip_nested_volumes_vec=None, uses_skip_nested_volumes_vec=None, volume_guid=None, windows_parameters=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘PhysicalSpecialParameters’ model.
Specifies additional special settings applicable for a Protection Source of ‘kPhysical’ type in a Protection Job.
- application_parameters (ApplicationParameters): TODO: type description
- enable_system_backup (bool): Specifies whether to allow system backup
using 3rd party tools installed on the Protection Host. System backups are used for doing bare metal recovery later. This field is applicable only for System backups.
- file_paths (list of FilePathParameters): Array of File Paths to Back
Up. Specifies a list of directories or files to protect in a Physical Server.
- metadata_file_path (string): Specifies metadata path on source. This
file contains absolute paths of files that needs to be backed up on the same source. If this field is set, backup_path_info_vec will be ignored.
- skip_nested_volumes_vec (list of string): Specifies mounttypes of
nested volumes to be skipped.
- uses_skip_nested_volumes_vec (bool): Specifies whether to use
SkipNestedVolumes vec to skip nested mounts.
- volume_guid (list of string): Array of Mounted Volumes to Back Up.
Specifies the subset of mounted volumes to protect in a Physical Server. If not specified, all mounted volumes on a Physical Server are protected.
- windows_parameters (WindowsHostSnapshotParameters): Specifies settings
that are meaningful only on Windows hosts.
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.