RecoverPhysicalEnvironmentParams(objects=None, recovery_action=None, recover_volume_params=None, mount_volume_params=None, recover_file_and_folder_params=None, download_file_and_folder_params=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘Recover Physical environment params.’ model.
Specifies the recovery options specific to Physical environment.
- objects (list of CommonRecoverObjectSnapshotParams): Specifies the
list of Recover Object parameters. For recovering files, specifies the object contains the file to recover.
- recovery_action (RecoveryAction11Enum): Specifies the type of recover
action to be performed.
- recover_volume_params (RecoverPhysicalVolumesParams): Specifies the
parameters to recover Physical Volumes.
- mount_volume_params (MountVolumeParams1): Specifies the parameters to
mount Physical Volumes.
- recover_file_and_folder_params (RecoverFileAndFolderParams10):
Specifies the parameters to perform a file and folder recovery.
- download_file_and_folder_params (DownloadFileAndFolderParams):
Specifies the parameters to download files and folders.
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.