UptieringPolicy(file_age=None, include_all_files=False, enable_audit_logging=False, file_size=None, file_path=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘UptieringPolicy’ model.
Specifies the data uptiering policy.
- file_age (UptieringFileAgePolicy): Specifies the file’s selection rule
by file age for up tiering data tiering task eg. 1. select files last accessed 2 weeks ago. 2. select files last modified 1 month ago.
- include_all_files (bool): If set, all files in the view will be
uptiered regardless of file_select_policy, num_file_access, hot_file_window, file_size constraints.
- enable_audit_logging (bool): Specifies whether to audit log the file
- file_size (FileSizePolicy): Specifies the file’s selection rule by
file size eg. 1. select files greather than 10 Bytes. 2. select files less than 20 TiB. 3. select files greather than 5 MiB. type: object
- file_path (FileFilteringPolicy): Specifies a set of filters for a file
based Protection Group. These values are strings which can represent a prefix or suffix. Example: ‘/tmp’ or ‘*.mp4’. For file based Protection Groups, all files under prefixes specified by the ‘includeFilters’ list will be protected unless they are explicitly excluded by the ‘excludeFilters’ list.
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.