CommonVmwareProtectionParams(app_consistent_snapshot=None, fallback_to_crash_consistent_snapshot=None, skip_physical_rdm_disks=None, indexing_policy=None, pre_post_script=None, leverage_san_transport=None, enable_nbdssl_fallback=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘CommonVmwareProtectionParams’ model.
Specifies the common parameters which are specific to VMware related protection.
- app_consistent_snapshot (bool): Specifies whether or not to quiesce
apps and the file system in order to take app consistent snapshots.
- fallback_to_crash_consistent_snapshot (bool): Specifies whether or not
to fallback to a crash consistent snapshot in the event that an app consistent snapshot fails. This parameter defaults to true and only changes the behavior of the operation if ‘appConsistentSnapshot’ is set to ‘true’.
- skip_physical_rdm_disks (bool): Specifies whether or not to skip
backing up physical RDM disks. Physical RDM disks cannot be backed up, so if you attempt to backup a VM with physical RDM disks and this value is set to ‘false’, then those VM backups will fail.
- indexing_policy (IndexingPolicy): Specifies settings for indexing
files found in an Object (such as a VM) so these files can be searched and recovered. This also specifies inclusion and exclusion rules that determine the directories to index.
- pre_post_script (PreAndPostScriptParams): Specifies the params for pre
and post scripts.
- leverage_san_transport (bool): If this field is set to true, then the
backup for the objects will be performed using dedicated storage area network (SAN) instead of LAN or managment network.
- enable_nbdssl_fallback (bool): If this field is set to true and SAN
transport backup fails, then backup will fallback to use NBDSSL transport. This field only applies if ‘leverageSanTransport’ is set to true.
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.