FailoverReplication(id=None, status=None, error_message=None, start_time_usecs=None, end_time_usecs=None, percentage_completed=None, logical_size_bytes=None, logical_bytes_transferred=None, physical_bytes_transferred=None, target_cluster_id=None, target_cluster_incarnation_id=None, target_cluster_name=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘FailoverReplication’ model.
Specifies the details of a failover replication.
id (string): Specifies the replication id. status (Status23Enum): Specifies the replication status. error_message (string): Specifies the error details if replication
status is ‘Failed’.
- start_time_usecs (long|int): Specifies the replication start time in
- end_time_usecs (long|int): Specifies the replication complete time in
- percentage_completed (int): Specifies the percentage completed in the
- logical_size_bytes (long|int): Specifies the total amount of logical
data to be transferred for this replication.
- logical_bytes_transferred (long|int): Specifies the number of logical
bytes transferred for this replication so far. This value can never exceed the total logical size of the replicated view.
- physical_bytes_transferred (long|int): Specifies the number of bytes
sent over the wire for this replication so far.
- target_cluster_id (long|int): Specifies the failover target cluster
- target_cluster_incarnation_id (long|int): Specifies the failover
target cluster incarnation id.
- target_cluster_name (string): Specifies the failover target cluster
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.