SqlAagHostAndDatabases(aag_databases=None, application_node=None, databases=None, error_message=None, unknown_host_name=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘SqlAagHostAndDatabases’ model.
Specifies AAGs and databases information on an SQL server. If AAGs exist on the server, specifies information about the AAG and databases in the group for each AAG found on the server.
- aag_databases (list of AagAndDatabases): Specifies a list of AAGs and
database members in each AAG.
- application_node (ProtectionSourceNode): Many different node types are
supported such as ‘kComputeResource’ and ‘kResourcePool’.
- databases (list of ProtectionSource): Specifies all database entities
found on the server. Database may or may not be in an AAG.
- error_message (string): Specifies an error message when the host is
not registered as an SQL host.
- unknown_host_name (string): Specifies the name of the host that is not
registered as an SQL server on Cohesity Cluser.
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.