DowntieringPolicy(qos_policy=None, indexing_policy=None, retention=None, skip_back_symlink=True, auto_orphan_data_cleanup=True, tiering_goal=None, file_age=None, enable_audit_logging=False, file_size=None, file_path=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘DowntieringPolicy’ model.
Specifies the data downtiering policy.
- qos_policy (QosPolicy3Enum): Specifies whether the data tiering task
will be written to HDD or SSD.
- indexing_policy (IndexingPolicy): Specifies settings for indexing
files found in an Object (such as a VM) so these files can be searched and recovered. This also specifies inclusion and exclusion rules that determine the directories to index.
retention (Retention): Specifies the retention of a backup. skip_back_symlink (bool): Specifies whether to create a symlink for
the migrated data from source to target.
- auto_orphan_data_cleanup (bool): Specifies whether to remove the
orphan data from the target if the symlink is removed from the source.
- tiering_goal (long|int): Specifies the maximum amount of data that
should be present on source after downtiering.
- file_age (DowntieringFileAgePolicy): Specifies the file’s selection
rule by file age for down tiering data tiering task eg. 1. select files older than 10 days. 2. select files last accessed 2 weeks ago. 3. select files last modified 1 month ago.
- enable_audit_logging (bool): Specifies whether to audit log the file
- file_size (FileSizePolicy): Specifies the file’s selection rule by
file size eg. 1. select files greather than 10 Bytes. 2. select files less than 20 TiB. 3. select files greather than 5 MiB. type: object
- file_path (FileFilteringPolicy): Specifies a set of filters for a file
based Protection Group. These values are strings which can represent a prefix or suffix. Example: ‘/tmp’ or ‘*.mp4’. For file based Protection Groups, all files under prefixes specified by the ‘includeFilters’ list will be protected unless they are explicitly excluded by the ‘excludeFilters’ list.
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.