NetappVolumeInfo(aggregate_name=None, capacity_bytes=None, cifs_shares=None, creation_time_usecs=None, data_protocols=None, export_policy_name=None, junction_path=None, name=None, security_info=None, state=None, mtype=None, used_bytes=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘NetappVolumeInfo’ model.
Specifies information about a volume in a NetApp cluster.
- aggregate_name (string): Specifies the containing aggregate name of
- capacity_bytes (long|int): Specifies the total capacity in bytes of
- cifs_shares (list of CifsShareInfo): Array of CIFS Shares. Specifies
the set of CIFS Shares exported for this volume.
- creation_time_usecs (long|int): Specifies the creation time of the
volume specified in Unix epoch time (in microseconds).
- data_protocols (list of DataProtocolEnum): Array of Data Protocols.
Specifies the set of data protocols supported by this volume. ‘kNfs’ indicates NFS connections. ‘kCifs’ indicates SMB (CIFS) connections. ‘kIscsi’ indicates iSCSI connections. ‘kFc’ indicates Fiber Channel connections. ‘kFcache’ indicates Flex Cache connections. ‘kHttp’ indicates HTTP connections. ‘kNdmp’ indicates NDMP connections. ‘kManagement’ indicates non-data connections used for management purposes. ‘kNvme’ indicates NVMe connections.
- export_policy_name (string): Specifies the name of the export policy
(which defines the access permissions for the mount client) that has been assigned to this volume.
- junction_path (string): Specifies the junction path of this volume.
This path can be used to mount this volume via protocols such as NFS.
- name (string): Specifies the name of the NetApp Vserver that this
volume belongs to.
- security_info (VolumeSecurityInfo): Specifies information about NetApp
volume security settings.
- state (StateEnum): Specifies the state of this volume. Specifies the
state of a NetApp Volume. ‘kOnline’ indicates the volume is online. Read and write access to this volume is allowed. ‘kRestricted’ indicates the volume is restricted. Some operations, such as parity reconstruction, are allowed, but data access is not allowed. ‘kOffline’ indicates the volume is offline. No access to the volume is allowed. ‘kMixed’ indicates the volume is in mixed state, which means its aggregates are not all in the same state.
- mtype (TypeNetappVolumeInfoEnum): Specifies the NetApp type of this
volume. Specifies the type of a NetApp Volume. ‘kReadWrite’ indicates read-write volume. ‘kLoadSharing’ indicates load-sharing volume. ‘kDataProtection’ indicates data-protection volume. ‘kDataCache’ indicates data-cache volume. ‘kTmp’ indicates temporary purpose. ‘kUnknownType’ indicates unknown type.
- used_bytes (long|int): Specifies the total space (in bytes) used in
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.