OwnerInfo(snapshot_id=None, point_in_time_usecs=None, protection_group_id=None, protection_group_name=None, snapshot_creation_time_usecs=None, object_info=None, snapshot_target_type=None, storage_domain_id=None, archival_target_info=None, progress_task_id=None, status=None, start_time_usecs=None, end_time_usecs=None, messages=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘OwnerInfo’ model.
Specifies the OneDrive owner info.
snapshot_id (string): Specifies the snapshot id. point_in_time_usecs (long|int): Specifies the timestamp (in
microseconds. from epoch) for recovering to a point-in-time in the past.
- protection_group_id (string): Specifies the protection group id of the
- protection_group_name (string): Specifies the protection group name of
the object snapshot.
- snapshot_creation_time_usecs (long|int): Specifies the time when the
snapshot is created in Unix timestamp epoch in microseconds.
- object_info (ObjectInfo): Specifies the information about the object
for which the snapshot is taken.
- snapshot_target_type (SnapshotTargetType3Enum): Specifies the snapshot
- storage_domain_id (long|int): Specifies the ID of the Storage Domain
where this snapshot is stored.
- archival_target_info (ArchivalTargetInfo): Specifies the archival
target information if the snapshot is an archival snapshot.
- progress_task_id (string): Progress monitor task id for Recovery of
- status (Status6Enum): Status of the Recovery. ‘Running’ indicates that
the Recovery is still running. ‘Canceled’ indicates that the Recovery has been cancelled. ‘Canceling’ indicates that the Recovery is in the process of being cancelled. ‘Failed’ indicates that the Recovery has failed. ‘Succeeded’ indicates that the Recovery has finished successfully. ‘SucceededWithWarning’ indicates that the Recovery finished successfully, but there were some warning messages.
- start_time_usecs (long|int): Specifies the start time of the Recovery
in Unix timestamp epoch in microseconds.
- end_time_usecs (long|int): Specifies the end time of the Recovery in
Unix timestamp epoch in microseconds. This field will be populated only after Recovery is finished.
messages (list of string): Specify error messages about the object.
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.