GCPTargetParamsForRecoverFileAndFolder(target_vm=None, recover_to_original_paths=None, target_vm_credentials=None, alternate_base_directory=None, overwrite_originals=None, preserve_attributes=None, continue_on_error=None, vlan_config=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘GCP Target Params for Recover File And Folder’ model.
Specifies the parameters for a GCP recovery target.
- target_vm (TargetVm): Specifies the target VM to recover files and
- recover_to_original_paths (bool): Specifies whether to recover files
to original places.
- target_vm_credentials (TargetVmCredentials10): Specifies credentials
to access the target VM.
- alternate_base_directory (string): Specifies a base directory under
which all files and folders will be recovered. This is required if recoverToOriginalPaths is set to false.
- overwrite_originals (bool): Specifies whether to override the existing
files. Default is true.
- preserve_attributes (bool): Specifies whether to preserve original
attributes. Default is true.
- continue_on_error (bool): Specifies whether to continue recovering
other files if one of files or folders failed to recover. Default value is false.
- vlan_config (VlanConfig): Specifies VLAN Params associated with the
recovered files and folders. If this is not specified, then the VLAN settings will be automatically selected from one of the below options: a. If VLANs are configured on Cohesity, then the VLAN host/VIP will be automatically based on the client’s (e.g. ESXI host) IP address. b. If VLANs are not configured on Cohesity, then the partition hostname or VIPs will be used for Recovery.
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.