SqlProtectionSource(is_available_for_vss_backup=None, created_timestamp=None, database_name=None, db_aag_entity_id=None, db_aag_name=None, db_compatibility_level=None, db_file_groups=None, db_files=None, db_owner_username=None, id=None, name=None, owner_id=None, recovery_model=None, sql_server_db_state=None, sql_server_instance_version=None, mtype=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘SqlProtectionSource’ model.
Specifies an Object representing one SQL Server instance or database.
- is_available_for_vss_backup (bool): Specifies whether the database is
marked as available for backup according to the SQL Server VSS writer. This may be false if either the state of the databases is not online, or if the VSS writer is not online. This field is set only for type ‘kDatabase’.
- created_timestamp (string): Specifies the time when the database was
created. It is displayed in the timezone of the SQL server on which this database is running.
- database_name (string): Specifies the database name of the SQL
Protection Source, if the type is database.
- db_aag_entity_id (long|int): Specifies the AAG entity id if the
database is part of an AAG. This field is set only for type ‘kDatabase’.
- db_aag_name (string): Specifies the name of the AAG if the database is
part of an AAG. This field is set only for type ‘kDatabase’.
- db_compatibility_level (long|int): Specifies the versions of SQL
server that the database is compatible with.
- db_file_groups (list of string): Specifies the information about the
set of file groups for this db on the host. This is only set if the type is kDatabase.
- db_files (list of DbFileInfo): Specifies the last known information
about the set of database files on the host. This field is set only for type ‘kDatabase’.
db_owner_username (string): Specifies the name of the database owner. id (SqlSourceId): Specifies a unique id for a SQL Protection Source. name (string): Specifies the instance name of the SQL Protection
- owner_id (long|int): Specifies the id of the container VM for the SQL
- recovery_model (RecoveryModelEnum): Specifies the Recovery Model for
the database in SQL environment. Only meaningful for the ‘kDatabase’ SQL Protection Source. Specifies the Recovery Model set for the Microsoft SQL Server. ‘kSimpleRecoveryModel’ indicates the Simple SQL Recovery Model which does not utilize log backups. ‘kFullRecoveryModel’ indicates the Full SQL Recovery Model which requires log backups and allows recovery to a single point in time. ‘kBulkLoggedRecoveryModel’ indicates the Bulk Logged SQL Recovery Model which requires log backups and allows high-performance bulk copy operations.
- sql_server_db_state (SqlServerDbStateEnum): The state of the database
as returned by SQL Server. Indicates the state of the database. The values correspond to the ‘state’ field in the system table sys.databases. See https://goo.gl/P66XqM. ‘kOnline’ indicates that database is in online state. ‘kRestoring’ indicates that database is in restore state. ‘kRecovering’ indicates that database is in recovery state. ‘kRecoveryPending’ indicates that database recovery is in pending state. ‘kSuspect’ indicates that primary filegroup is suspect and may be damaged. ‘kEmergency’ indicates that manually forced emergency state. ‘kOffline’ indicates that database is in offline state. ‘kCopying’ indicates that database is in copying state. ‘kOfflineSecondary’ indicates that secondary database is in offline state.
- sql_server_instance_version (SQLServerInstanceVersion): Specifies the
Server Instance Version.
- mtype (TypeSqlProtectionSourceEnum): Specifies the type of the managed
Object in a SQL Protection Source. Examples of SQL Objects include ‘kInstance’ and ‘kDatabase’. ‘kInstance’ indicates that SQL server instance is being protected. ‘kDatabase’ indicates that SQL server database is being protected. ‘kAAG’ indicates that SQL AAG (AlwaysOn Availability Group) is being protected. ‘kAAGRootContainer’ indicates that SQL AAG’s root container is being protected. ‘kRootContainer’ indicates root container for SQL sources.
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.