RecoverAzureEnvironmentParams(recovery_action=None, objects=None, recover_vm_params=None, recover_file_and_folder_params=None, download_file_and_folder_params=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘Recover Azure environment params.’ model.
Specifies the recovery options specific to Azure environment.
- objects (list of CommonRecoverObjectSnapshotParams): Specifies the
list of recover Object parameters. This property is mandatory for all recovery action types except recover vms. While recovering VMs, a user can specify snapshots of VM’s or a Protection Group Run details to recover all the VM’s that are backed up by that Run. For recovering files, specifies the object contains the file to recover.
- recovery_action (RecoveryAction3Enum): Specifies the type of recover
action to be performed.
- recover_vm_params (RecoverAzureVMParams): Specifies the parameters to
recover Azure VM.
- recover_file_and_folder_params (RecoverAzureFilesAndFoldersParams):
Specifies the parameters to recover Azure files and folders.
- download_file_and_folder_params (DownloadFileAndFolderParams):
Specifies the parameters to download files and folders.
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.