CreatedApiKey(created_time_msecs=None, created_user_sid=None, created_username=None, expiring_time_msecs=None, id=None, is_active=None, is_expired=None, key=None, name=None, owner_user_sid=None, owner_username=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘CreatedApiKey’ model.
Specifies a created API key.
- created_time_msecs (int|long): Specifies the API key created time in
- created_user_sid (string): Specifies the user sid who created this API
- created_username (string): Specifies the username who created this API
- expiring_time_msecs (long|int): Specifies a time stamp when the API
key will expire in milli seconds.
id (string): Specifies the API key id. is_active (bool): Specifies if the API key is active. Only an active
and not expired API key can be used for authentication.
- is_expired (bool): Specifies if the API key is expired. Expired API
keys cannot be used for authentication.
key (string): Specifies the created key. name (string): Specifies the API key name. owner_user_sid (string): Specifies the user sid who owns this API key. owner_username (string): Specifies the username who owns this API key.
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.