ObjectProtectionRunSummary(id=None, name=None, source_id=None, source_name=None, environment=None, run_id=None, run_type=None, is_sla_violated=None, protection_group_id=None, protection_group_name=None, is_local_snapshots_deleted=None, is_replication_run=None, is_cloud_archival_direct=None, policy_id=None, policy_name=None, storage_domain_id=None, permissions=None, origin_cluster_identifier=None, origin_protection_group_id=None, local_snapshot_info=None, original_backup_info=None, replication_info=None, archival_info=None, cloud_spin_info=None, on_legal_hold=None, data_lock=None)¶
Implementation of the ‘Object Protection Run Summary.’ model.
Specifies the response body of the get object runs request.
id (long|int): Specifies object id. name (string): Specifies the name of the object. source_id (long|int): Specifies registered source id to which object
- source_name (string): Specifies registered source name to which object
- environment (EnvironmentEnum): Specifies the environment of the
run_id (string): Specifies the ID of the protection run. run_type (RunType7Enum): Type of Protection run. ‘kRegular’ indicates
an incremental (CBT) backup. Incremental backups utilizing CBT (if supported) are captured of the target protection objects. The first run of a kRegular schedule captures all the blocks. ‘kFull’ indicates a full (no CBT) backup. A complete backup (all blocks) of the target protection objects are always captured and Change Block Tracking (CBT) is not utilized. ‘kLog’ indicates a Database Log backup. Capture the database transaction logs to allow rolling back to a specific point in time. ‘kSystem’ indicates system volume backup. It produces an image for bare metal recovery.
- is_sla_violated (bool): Indicated if SLA has been violated for this
- protection_group_id (string): ProtectionGroupId to which this run
belongs. This will only be populated if the object is protected by a protection group.
- protection_group_name (string): Name of the Protection Group to which
this run belongs. This will only be populated if the object is protected by a protection group.
- is_local_snapshots_deleted (bool): Specifies if snapshots for this run
has been deleted.
- is_replication_run (bool): Specifies if this protection run is a
- is_cloud_archival_direct (bool): Specifies whether the run is a CAD
run if cloud archive direct feature is enabled. If this field is true, the primary backup copy will only be available at the given archived location.
- policy_id (string): Specifies the unique id of the Protection Policy
associated with the Protection Run. The Policy provides retry settings Protection Schedules, Priority, SLA, etc.
- policy_name (string): Specifies Specifies the name of the Protection
- storage_domain_id (long|int): Specifies the Storage Domain (View Box)
ID where this Protection Run writes data.
- permissions (list of Tenant): Specifies the list of tenants that have
permissions for this protection group run.
- origin_cluster_identifier (ClusterIdentifier): Specifies the
information about a cluster.
- origin_protection_group_id (string): ProtectionGroupId to which this
run belongs on the primary cluster if this run is a replication run.
- local_snapshot_info (SnapshotRunInformationForAnObject): Specifies
information about backup run for an object.
- original_backup_info (SnapshotRunInformationForAnObject): Specifies
information about backup run for an object.
- replication_info (ReplicationRunInformationForAnObject): Specifies
information about replication run for an object.
- archival_info (ArchivalRunInformationForAnObject): Specifies
information about archival run for an object.
- cloud_spin_info (CloudSpinRunInformationForAnObject): Specifies
information about Cloud Spin run for an object.
- on_legal_hold (bool): Specifies if object’s snapshot is on legal
- data_lock (DataLockEnum): Specifies WORM retention type for the local
backeup. When a WORM retention type is specified, the snapshots of the Protection Groups using this policy will be kept until the maximum of the snapshot retention time. During that time, the snapshots cannot be deleted. ‘Compliance’ implies WORM retention is set for compliance reason. ‘Administrative’ implies WORM retention is set for administrative purposes.
Creates an instance of this model from a dictionary
dictionary (dictionary): A dictionary representation of the object as obtained from the deserialization of the server’s response. The keys MUST match property names in the API description.
object: An instance of this structure class.